Kornati Islands: Navigation areas in Croatia
Sailing in the national park to discover the 140 Kornati Islands off the coast of Dalmatia. A minicruise that has the exotic flavor of Asian destinations, so many jagged islands offer a spectacular landscape. A journey to discover places rich in history and the scents of the cuisine of the restaurants overlooking the sea. To see this tangle of islands that winds along the upper Adriatic on the east side, the boat is the only way to fully enjoy it.
Clear sea and seabed reachable from the surface with the naked eye, this marvel near Italy deserves all our attention. The Kornati Islands represent a real asset for those who love the sea and diving. Dive into the clear waters and dine in typical Dalmatian restaurants to find peace and tranquility, sailing from one port to another. We have chosen the best itineraries to show the best of this beautiful coast, your first impact will be incredulity.
So much beauty concentrated in a few km of the sea
- Leaving by boat from Kvarner to see the Gulf, Losinj, Ist and Molat, Silba and Olib, Rab and Pag. Among enchanted beaches where dolphins are often sighted dancing on crystal clear water.
- Zadar, another route where magic comes to life with the many islands, the cliffs of Mana, the Šibenik fjord, the village of Olib and the salt lake of Port Tajer.
- Šibenik, a natural harbor that rises at the mouth of the Cherca river. Where to admire the Šibenik fjord, to climb up to Skradin, then the island of Tijat, the Kornati islands, Primosten and the lighthouse Mulo.
- Split, the main city of Dalmatia and important port of the Region, where you can admire Veli Drvenik, Vis and Kut, Hvar, Lastovo, Solta and Brač.
- Dubrovnik, already a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the pride of Dalmatia. Here awaits the archipelago of the Elafiti islands, Kolocep, the old Dubrovnik, and Mljet with its natural beauty.
This is the best to see and immortalize sailing with the sailboat, sometimes completely new landscapes that leave you breathless. The Croatian islands are 1,246, of which most and certainly the most beautiful will be possible to see them with the itineraries in the program. Cruises dedicated to the beautiful sea, culture, history and gastronomy, a mix of wonderful options for an unforgettable holiday.
The best of Croatia at wind speed ...
Visiting the many Kornati islands, is possible only by boat, the only way to enjoy not only the truly unique sea, but also the many beauties of this country. For foodies, the many small restaurants in the seaside villages offer the best of typical local cuisine. Good food, good wine and so much relaxation that you will forget the routine of everyday life by recharging the batteries.
The advice we can give sailing sailors, is to equip themselves with the equipment to admire the seabed. Mask and flippers essential for some healthy snorkeling or diving, obviously a good camera or a GoPro for the seabed. A few hours separate Croatia from Italy, where you can set sail for the sailing cruise you've always wanted. The Kornati Islands will cradle you like sirens for all the navigation and duration of the journey!