Team Building: companies on a sailboat to improve the business Team building, a term that has become part of common language, basically means to create a group through shared experiences. In the professional and particularly in the business world, team building is not just an expression; it is a real practice that contributes to the improvement of the “production system”. Building a group is based on experiences, which can be...
Team Building, incentive, regattas, contests or simply relax: we create each event based on the company’s needs, valorizing it with ad hoc activities.
It will be a tailor-made experience based on company, business school or association requirements, able to encourage team spirit with activities on board and in the water or simply be together in a new world.
We have one-day or multi-day packages, as well as “only boat” or “all inclusive” weekends!
- Sailing school: teaching, boat manoeuvring and crew coordination
- Sailing regatta: competition and cooperation among the buoys
- Cooking contests: contests among the crews for pantry management and preparation
- Incentive: event dedicated to relax and fun
- Selection and booking of hotel facilities, restaurants and transfers
- Pantry delivery on board
- Photo shooting / video
- Skipper and tutor who will accompany the groups on shore and on board
Team Building, incentive, regattas and contests are fully organized and managed by BeSkipper a.s.d.
TEAM BUILDING FOR IMD BUSINESS SCHOOL - International Institute for Management Development A weekend of Team Building, with boarding at Porto Mirabello in La Spezia: events on the water and on shore around the Gulf of the Poets and the Cinque Terre. Fifty-four students of the Lausanne IMD Business School experienced tacking, gybing and little regattas on different sailing boats between 46 and 55 feet, guided by the skippers of...