Greece 2022, the most beautiful tours to enjoy your holidays
Summer is roaring above us, never like this year the grip of the heat is oppressing our cities, making the sea appear like a mirage. The time is right, there are still few places available to escape here, now, and leave everything behind.
Towards the light bluest and bluest sea par excellence in the entire Mediterranean: towards Greece. BeBlue has in its catalog many proposals for cruises for Greece 2022, many itineraries to live in the way you consider most congenial to your holiday:
- Do you want to make new friends and travel alone? Cabin boarding is your best gift.
- Are you with the whole family, including children? Our BeFamily destinations are specially designed for this.
Your every wish will be promptly answered in our travel solutions.
By boat along the seas of Greece
Our tours for Greece 2022 are spoiled for choice among the 7 archipelagos of which Greece is made up, with its over 3000 islands. Famous and in some cases even mythical names such as the Ionian islands, the Cyclades or the Dodecanese. Everywhere the sea is deep blue, fantastic to sail, and its endless islands allow for many moments of bathing, relaxation and activities such as snorkeling. Going to Greece this summer is the best choice to enjoy the sea, the fresh air and fill up on healthy positive energy.
Some examples of cruises
Here are just some proposals for the Greece 2022 tour, which you can consult in their entirety on the dedicated pages of the BeBlue website.
- With the whole family in the Ionian islands. A holiday designed to accommodate families with children, therefore easy itineraries and crossing and very comfortable accommodation on board. This type of BeFamily cruise includes boarding in Lefkada, whose beaches are characterized by cliffs and turquoise waters. Then navigation to islands such as Meganisi, Kalamos, Ithaca, stopping often for baths or aperitifs. A relaxing holiday, therefore.
- In the blue of the Cyclades islands. Several cruises have itineraries that involve sailing in the Cyclades islands. From Paros to Mykonos, for example, passing through Eraclia and Naxos. Breathtaking landscapes, walks on land in the typical villages, and above all a lot of sea where you can bathe in waters that will remain unforgettable.
- From Corfu to the west coast. With this itinerary we go from visiting the historic center of Kerkyra, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, to the mythical blue lagoon in the waters of the island of Sivota.
Wherever you decide to go, from the Ionian to the Saronic islands, from the Cyclades to the Dodecanese, from the northern Aegean to the Sporades islands, in each of these places a corner of paradise awaits you that you can enjoy during the Greece 2022 tour.
A truly unique travel and life experience, precisely because of the way it takes place: sailing by boat. An experience that is worth trying, which brings us back to our primeval roots, perhaps a little tarnished by city life. Nothing like sailing a boat conveys a sense of freedom and belonging to the elements of this magical world of ours, all to be experienced.