In the middle of the Mediterranean, Italy is a country of infinite beauty. Even if we have it in front of our eyes at all times, it is from the sea that we can really appreciate how beautiful it looks. And summer is the best time to discover it. With its 7500 km of coastline, summer is definitely the best season to set sail for the Tour Italia.
Italy is also the country of us at BeBlue, and we can truly say that we play at home and that we know every inch of beach, every coastline, every landing place, bay or island of this wonderful country of ours.
History and nature at your fingertips
Italy lacks nothing to experience a perfect holiday. A thousand different natural environments and a thousand corners of history where the vestiges of the past coexist with today's reality: this for us is the Italy Tour. Beaches of sand or rock, atolls of volcanic origin, blue, green, transparent sea, flora and fauna as at the origin of time.
Italy is available in many destinations, suitable for every type of holiday. From a romantic crossing to a trip with friends or family, all you need to do is know where, how and when. The rest is taken care of by BeBlue's experience, with its organization and fleet including all types of vessels. You can travel in:
- Sailing boat or catamaran for cabin or family cruises
- Always in company with one of our flotillas
- A cruise of luxury and relaxation aboard a gulet
Just pick a destination and go!
From the Ligurian Sea to the Adriatic Sea, via the major islands and all the other archipelagos with which our sea is rich, there are endless destinations awaiting you on the Tour Italia. Anywhere you will discover true corners of paradise:
- Genova and the Cinque Terre. Discover the Gulf of Tigullio, one of the most attractive gulfs in the Ligurian Sea with its high cliffs and ancient villages and hamlets. From Genoa to Camogli, the famous Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure to Sestri Levante. A fairytale journey on the whale route.
- By gulet in the Tuscan archipelago. Set sail from the Island of Elba and be transported in the luxurious accommodation of a real mahogany wood gulet. Enjoy the deep blue of the central Tyrrhenian Sea, following the movement of the dolphins.
- Sardinia and Sicily. Many different itinerary proposals for our two largest islands. From the north to the south of each, scenery that changes in rapid succession with waters that are always clear and transparent, rich both in flora and fauna. For Sardinia from Olbia to Alghero passing off the island of Asinara or from Cagliari to Carloforte via the island of San Pietro. Or the uncontaminated protected area of the Egadi Islands, the largest in Europe, with boarding at Marsala and stopping at Marettimo, Favignana, Levanzo for Sicily.
Wherever you want to go, on our Italy tour you will discover hidden corners of our beautiful country, coasts and seas that you might not have thought existed right here at home, in our beautiful Italy.