The Caribbean is one of those places that at least once in life deserve to be seen, visited, lived. Beyond the boundless beauty of the places, it is precisely because of their strong presence in our cultural imagination. The Caribbean is the place of adventure with a capital A, told by a thousand books, brought to the screen by a hundred films.
Inside of us we already know those corners of paradise, and with the BeBlue we will now be able to truly experience them. You are spoiled for choice, our cruise offer covers the entire Caribbean region from Cuba to the Bahamas.
One of the seven most famous seas in the world
We are talking about the Sargasso Sea, of course, which laps the Caribbean area to the north. In fact, the Caribbean occupies a set of islands spread over a very large and different surface. The islands are grouped into archipelagos, which in turn are grouped into larger groups, so called
- The Greater Antilles, with Cuba among all and then Hispaniola, Jamaica and Puerto Rico.
- The Lesser Antilles, located east of the Greater Antilles with Tobago as the largest island
- The Bahamas, an archipelago of coral origin and located north of the Greater Antilles
We at BeBlue offer you up to 30 different tours to visit each of these wonderful archipelagos, in the way you prefer. Sailing, boat, ship or catamaran and then in the way that suits you best: alone with boarding at the cabin, with family or a group of friends for an exclusive rental. Choose the right offer for your temperament from our catalog.
More than thirty tours to sell in the Caribbean
There are so many travel proposal that BeBlue offers you to book your cruise in the dream seas of the Caribbean. Here are just a few examples:
- From Cuba to Cayo Largo. A cruise dedicated to crystal clear waters and the satisfaction of the senses, with many nights crossing to admire the firmament as you have never seen it before. Cayo Largo del Sur is a small island off the southern coast of Cuba. It is renowned for its long white sandy beaches, including Playa los Cocos, Playa Blanca, Playa Lindarena and Playa Tortuga where sea turtles lay their eggs in a unique spectacle in the world.
- Guadeloupe and the French Antilles. In the extrema south of the Caribbean archipelago, the French Antilles and the island of Guadeloupe offer breathtaking landscapes surrounded by palm groves and sugar cane plantations. Uncontaminated and transparent sea in its countless coral reefs.
- Belize and its coral reef. The coral reef of Belize, the second largest in the world, is a UNESCO heritage site and hosts priceless treasures of the ecosystem in its submerged islets, such as Blue Hole, Half Moon Cay and Long Cay, perfect for diving and snorkeling
These are just some of the examples of possible itineraries to visit the Caribbean as no one has shown you before. Organizing cruises that are never banal is the speciality of us at BeBlue, you just have to tell us when, how and where. We take care of everything else.