An entire practical weekend dedicated to enthusiasts, shipowners and skippers: you will analyse the most common breakdowns with practical and theoretical focus on how to intervene, solve or plug difficult situations on board. Theoretical and practical lessons will be held on board 40, 45 and 50 foot sailing boats with simulations and direct interventions on the diesel engine and on-board systems.
|DEPARTURE BASE||Marina Fezzano, La Spezia|
Weekend 10/11 December: AVAILABLE
|TIME OF DEPARTURE||Check-in at 7:00 pm on Saturday - Check-out on 5:00 pm on Saunday|
€260 per person. Minimum 3 participants.
Sailing licence is not required.
This weekend is entirely organised and run by BeSkipper a.s.d. (Associazione Sportiva Dilettantisca)
|Language||Italian and english.|
|How to come||TRAIN: La Spezia central station|
AVAILABLE BOAT CLASSES
SUN ODYSSEY 49i (2009) View MoreLess
Boat models, technical specifications and options may be subject to change. BeBlue organises crews by balancing age, gender and specific requests of participants and reserves the right to make free upgrades to higher classes if needed. All boats are selected with care and experience.
BeBlue reserves the right to replace any boat in or out of the catalogue with another of similar class and quality.
You will learn:
The weekend is designed to get hands-on with parts and equipment on a test bench and/or on board by simulating the most common maintenance with all the necessary tools.
- Focus on diesel inboard engine
- Focus on onboard systems with practical tests: electricity and hydraulics
- Diagnosis and solution for steering system failure
- Diagnosis and solution for waterways and/or leaks
- Diagnosis and solution for mast and sail failures
- Diagnosis and solution for grounding
- Fire on board, grounding and waterways and/or faults
- Practical tests on malfunctions
- Crew briefing, check-in and check-out procedures
- Lease and charter documents and contracts
Marina Fezzano, La Spezia