The night and offshore navigation course is aimed at those who already know how to actively participate in the conduct of the boat. The BeBlue instructor always at your side will be able to guide you in perfecting your skills, develop your attitude to command and manoeuvre in all crew roles with responsiveness and relevance of action. An advanced course to refine the skills already acquired and improve the practical and theoretical aspects of sailing, weather planning of a crossing, crew management in night navigation. It takes place entirely on board cruisers of 17 meters, even in more "happy" weather conditions.
|DEPARTURE BASE||Porto Lotti, La Spezia Italy|
Weekend 12/13 November: PLACES AVAILABLE
|TIME OF DEPARTURE||Check-in at 18:00 on Friday - Check-out at 17:00 on Sunday|
€260 per person. The course will be activated with a minimum of 3 participants.
Sailing licence is not required.
|Language||Italian and english.|
|How to come||TRAIN: La Spezia central station|
AVAILABLE BOAT CLASSES
SUN ODYSSEY 49i (2009) View MoreLess
Boat models, technical specifications and options may be subject to change. BeBlue organises crews by balancing age, gender and specific requests of participants and reserves the right to make free upgrades to higher classes if needed. All boats are selected with care and experience.
BeBlue reserves the right to replace any boat in or out of the catalogue with another of similar class and quality.
What you will learn:
- Experience: optimize the adjustments and take command of the boat under the guidance of the instructor to manage the manoeuvres and coordinate the crew, especially during night navigation shifts
- Planning: planning a long route based on marine weather conditions
- Manoeuvres: day and night
- Hints of navigation: making a ship point with 3 surveys, navigating the currents and anticipating the route, hints of meteorology
- Safety: recovering the man overboard, knowing the behaviours adopted in case of emergency, use of the VHF, getting used to the prevention of risks (environmental, human, material) both in the daytime and at night
- Technical skills: boat maintenance, checking deck equipment and engine.
Boarding and overnight stay on board available from 18:00 on Friday at Porto Lotti, La Spezia