Sailing is your dream and you want to safely approach this world? The first-level BeSailor course is just what you are looking for. The BeBlue tutors, with their passion and expertise, will let you acquire the essential basics to conduct a sailboat and soon become a good sailor. A course split in two separate weekends, alternating theory with practical exercises, on board small and medium-sized sailboats, in an easy and stable water space and weather conditions, all under the careful and expert guidance of an AICS instructor.
|DEPARTURE BASE||Porto Lotti, La Spezia Italy|
Weekend 28/29 January and 4/5 March
|TIME OF DEPARTURE||Check-in from 5:00 pm on Friday - Checkout at 5 pm on Sunday|
€250 per person for the first weekend (28/29 JANUARY) and if you participate in the second weekend (4/5 MARCH) ask for the discount price of €190
The course will be activated with a minimum of 4 participants. Sailing licence is not required.
This weekend is entirely organized and run by A Tutta Vela22 s.s.d. (Società Sportiva Dilettantisca)
|Language||Italian and english.|
|How to come||TRAIN: La Spezia central station|
AVAILABLE BOAT CLASSES
SUN ODYSSEY 49i (2008) View MoreLess
Modelli delle imbarcazioni, specifiche tecniche e optional possono essere soggette a variazioni. BeBlue organizza gli equipaggi bilanciando età, sesso e richieste specifiche dei partecipanti e si riserva di effettuare upgrade gratuiti a classi superiori in caso di necessità. Tutte le imbarcazioni sono selezionate con cura ed esperienza.
BeBlue si riserva la facoltà di sostituire l'imbarcazione presentata a catalogo, o fuori catalogo, con un'altra di classe e qualità similari.
You will learn:
- Experience: discovering a sailing boat and life on board.
- Boat handling: learning where the wind is coming from, maintaining the route at different points of sail, importance of balancing weight on board, reducing or gaining speed and stopping a boat through the help of the sails.
- Manouvers: fitting out and stripping, knowing the different types of sails, tacking and jibing.
- Learning to position yourself in a navigation area through a nautical chart.
- Safety: use of personal protective equipment and on-board safety rules, shortening sail when stationary, actively learning the different roles within a crew.
- Technical abilities: learning the fundamental knots.
Boarding available on Friday from 17:00 in Porto Lotti, La Spezia